This website and all the information, fixes, and software contained herein is provided “AS-IS”, without warranty of any kind. While I always strive for accuracy in all of my guides and have done everything in my power to test the instructions provided, I assume no responsibility for your use of provided files and information. I will not be liable for any special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages due to loss of data, damage to your equipment or any other reason.
I always recommend that before making any system changes that you follow the instructions in these guides to ensure that your computers and other devices are backed up should something go wrong.
- How to Backup Your Registry
- How to Backup Your Computer with Windows Home Server
- How to Backup the Windows Vista Registry
- How to Backup and Restore the Windows 7 Registry
- How to Use System Restore in Windows 7
- How to Restore Deleted Files on Your Computer
Disclosures & Relationships
It is good to see that the FTC finally did something about the disclosure of product endorsements and testimonials. Although it adds a little bit of work on our end, I believe it will provide the transparency necessary for visitors/customers to get the real scoop about a product or service they may be interested in.
With that said I will be updating this page frequently to include any freebies I receive for reviews and any other pertinent information.
- I currently use Google Adsense to generate contextual ads for GilsMethod.
- I also use Amazon to advertise some books that are associated with the topic you are reading about. Some of these books I have read others I have not.
- I was presented with the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Award in 4th quarter 2009 and again in 2010.
- I received a free license to review Audials One music software, along with three other licenses to be provided to site visitors.
- I also obtain Microsoft products via the MSDN/Technet subscriptions I was awarded by Microsoft as an MVP.
- I am an affiliate for Uniblue software and will run said ads on this site.
- I am an affiliate for Zagg who makes accessories for mobile phones and computers.
If you see anything that appears to be contrary to this disclosure, please let me know so that I can either clarify or correct the situation or update the disclosure. Thanks!
Last updated – 4/21/2011