If you are ever find yourself looking for the iPadâ€™s MAC address or other important information like the amount of space remaining, number of songs stored, the current version, or other details about the iPad. You can find all of this information in the About page. The how-to below will show how to locate the iPadâ€™s About page and list the information available.
Don’t know what a MAC address is?
InÂ computer networking, aÂ Media Access Control address (MAC address) is aÂ unique identifier assigned to mostÂ network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in theÂ Media Access Control protocol sub-layer. If assigned by the manufacturer, a MAC address usually encodes the manufacturer’s registered identification number. It may also be known as anÂ Ethernet Hardware Address (EHA),Â hardware address,Â adapter address, orÂ physical address. -Â Via Wikipedia
List of information you will find on the iPad‘sÂ About page.
- Number of Songs stored on iPad
- Number of Videos stored on iPad
- Number of Photos stored on iPad
- Number of installed Applications
- Available Capacity
- Current Version
- Your iPadâ€™s Serial Number
- The Wi-Fi Address â€“ MAC address
- The Bluetooth MAC address
1. Tap on Settings in the Home Screen.
2. Tap on General in Settings pane.
3. Tap on About.
All of your iPadâ€™s important information will be displayed.