The iPad revolutionized tablet computing as we know it and on this page you will find all of the resources to help you become familiar with Apple’s iPad and iPad 2 tablets.
This is your one-stop-shop to learn about everything related to the iPad, including Apps, maintenance, and accessories.
Click on one of the topics below to view a list of articles associated with the topic.
- iPad Essentials
- Learn to Use the iPad
- Secure the iPad
- Edit and Share Photos on the iPad
- Create and Edit Videos on the iPad
- Be Productive with the iPad
- Maintain the iPad
A great list of iPad related articles that will help you find some great Apps, accessories, and tips for your iPad.
- 10 Essential Apps for Your New iPad 2
- Access 30,000 Free eBooks for the iPad
- 5 Safari Tips for the iPad
Learn to Use the iPad
The iPad is probably one of the most intuitive devices you will ever use, but with ease of use you will find that advanced features and certain options are not always easy to find.
These guides should help you get the most out of your iPad.
- Turn Off Your iPad the Right Way
- Organize Your Apps into Folders
- How to Multitask or Switch Applications
- Close Apps Running in the Background
- How to Create an Apple ID on the iPad
- Setup Email Accounts
- How to Add a Hotmail Account on the iPad
- Join Wireless Network
- Enable Bluetooth Radio
- Customize the iPad’s Photo Frame
Secure the iPad
Once you get the hang of using your iPad you will find yourself adding email accounts, passwords, pictures, and other information that is sensitive. These guides will help you keep this information private and secure.
- Add a Password Lock
- Change Auto-Lock Delay on the iPad
- Enable Restrictions on the iPad
- How to Setup Find My iPhone on the iPad
- How to Find Your iPad with MobileMe
- How to Find Your iPad on Your iPhone
Edit & Share Photos on the iPad
Whether you are a professional photographer or just take family pictures, the iPad is a great place to store, edit, share and showcase those picture perfect moments. The guides below will show you how to sync photos from your PC or Mac to your iPad as well as how to edit and share those photos with family and friends.
- Take Awesome Pictures with Photo Booth
- Save Pictures from Websites
- Save Photos from Emails
- Copy Pictures to the iPad
- Email Pictures from the iPad
Create, Edit and Share Videos on the iPad
Video editing has never been easier. Applications like iMovie for the iPad or Vimeo’s video editing app make it easier than ever to shoot, edit and share your video creations with the world. These guides will show you how to use your iPad as your video editing studio.
- Stream Videos with AirPlay
- Stream Videos to the iPad with AirVideo Server
- Copy Your Favorite DVD’s to the iPad
Be Productive with the iPad
The iPad was designed as a device to consume media; movies, games, and information. However the iPad can also be used as a powerful productivity device. These guides may cause you to leave your laptop behind.
- Unzip and Zip Files on the iPad
- Annotate PDF’s on the iPad
- Download Google Docs for Offline Viewing
- Print Documents from the iPad
- Insert Images in Pages Document
Maintain the iPad
Although it is a magical device, the iPad can run into issues. If you encounter any problems with your iPad, be sure to check out the guides below for troubleshooting tips and guides to help you keep your iPad backed up.
- Manually Back Up Your iPad
- Restore Your iPad’s from an Existing Backup
- Delete Apps from the iPad
- How to Reset Data Usage on the iPad
- Resolve Memory is Low Error
Need help with something that is not listed here? Check out our Questions & Answers website and post your question for free tech support.
If you’re looking for a thriving iPad community visit iPadForums.net